accidents/ public and private place

You may be entitled to compensation if you have been injured due to an owner’s/occupier’s negligence in the following places:

  • Shopping centres
  • Highways and roads
  • Footpaths
  • Private properties
  • Boats
  • Council playgrounds and reserves.

If your injury was caused by the negligence of the owner or the occupier of premises or others in control of the property, you may be entitled to compensation including:

  • Past and future economic loss
  • Out of pocket expenses
  • Medical and rehabilitation expenses
  • Compensation for pain and suffering
  • Personal care requirements.

Strict time limits apply in making a claim for compensation. To avoid any complication and to protect your rights please contact us immediately.

personal injury