Contest a Will in QLD
Do you need to contest a will in QLD? You do not have to feel alone or powerless. Although these circumstances can sometimes be complex, we can help find a way to correct them.
If you are unsure you have a case, we offer a No Obligation FREE Consultation to find out more about your personal situation. Get peace of mind by speaking to our experienced Estate Litigation Lawyers today.
Reasons for contesting a will
If you are dissatisfied with the terms of a will, or if the deceased did not have a will and we can apply to the Court for ‘proper maintenance and support’ from the estate. The circumstances that give rise to a claim typically include:
- You have been left out of a will.
- You have not received what you thought you were entitled to.
- You have not received what you were promised.
Grounds for contesting a will in QLD
If you have any of these concerns you should contact our Will Dispute Lawyers to investigate the possibility of you being able to contest a will:
- There is doubt over the validity of the will;
- If the will-maker was unduly influenced when making or updating a will;
- You feel you haven’t been adequately provided for in the will;
- You didn’t receive what you were promised from a will.
Why we are your recommended Estate Lawyer in QLD
O’Connor, Ruddy and Garrett Solicitors have been servicing QLD for well over 80 years.
- We are experienced in different types of Estate Disputes and will help you get what you are entitled to.
- As both the sword and the shield; we assist in bringing successful claims against wills and estates, but also successfully defend unnecessary applications brought against an estate.
- We are big enough to take on any case in Queensland but still have the personal touch of a small family business.
Learn more about:
- What is the Process for Contesting a Will
- Breaches of Power of Attorney
- Find Out Your Legal Options to Contest a Will