Contesting a Will in Qld
Do you Need to Contest a Will in Qld?
If you are unsure you have a case, we offer a No Obligation FREE Consultation to find out more about your personal situation. Get peace of mind by speaking to our experienced estate litigation lawyers – it is a no-obligation free call (07 3221 9722).
Why dispute a Will?
- There is doubt over the validity of the Will
- If the Will-maker was unduly influenced when making or updating a Will
- You feel you haven’t been adequately provided for in the Will
- You didn’t receive what you were promised from a Will
If you have any of these concerns you should contact our Will Dispute Lawyers to investigate the possibility of contesting a Will.
O’Connor, Ruddy and Garrett Solicitors have been servicing QLD for over 80 years.
- We are experienced in different types of Estate Disputes and will help you get what you are entitled to.
- We are both the sword and the shield. We assist in bringing successful claims against a Wills and Estates, but also successfully defend unnecessary applications brought against an Estate.
- We are big enough to take on any case in Queensland but still have the personal touch of a small family business.
If you are dissatisfied with the terms of a will, or if the deceased did not have a will and we can apply to the Court for ‘proper maintenance and support’ from the estate. The circumstances that give rise to a claim typically include:
- You have been left out of a will.
- You have not received what you thought you were entitled to.
- You have not received what you were promised.
Learn more about:
- What is the Process for Contesting a Will
- Breaches of Power of Attorney
- Find Out Your Legal Options to Contest a Will