Wills & Estate Lawyers Brisbane
Considering the future of your loved ones and assets is crucial, and having a knowledgeable Wills and Estate Lawyer in Brisbane can make this process smoother. While your Will is the primary part of your Estate plan, many more elements are often involved, especially if you own a business or significant assets.
ORG Solicitors is one of Brisbane’s most trusted law firms with extensive experience and knowledge in Wills and Estates QLD. You can rely on us to:
- Equip you with valuable expertise and advice tailored to your unique situation
- Ensure you know your rights and responsibilities when writing your Will and Estate Plan
- Provide pragmatic, compassionate support and representation
- Offer comprehensive, cost-effective strategies to protect your legacy in all scenarios
- Ensure your Will is fully comprehensive and legally binding
- Name executors and trustees who will distribute your Estate accordingly
- Reduce Estate and inheritance taxes left for your loved ones to pay
We offer free initial consultations to discuss your Wills and Estates requirements. Simply fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible
We Provide Trusted
Wills and Estate Services
Why choose ORG?
Since 1928, our Wills and Estate Lawyers in Brisbane have helped South East Queenslanders with Estate Planning, Will Disputes and more. We have worked with all walks of life and pride ourselves on taking the time to understand your situation. As a smaller, personalised law firm, we take the time to understand your situation to provide the most positive, cost-effective solution.
FREE initial consultation
Dedicated and caring legal support
Cost-effective, personalised service
Proven experience in all areas of Wills and Estates QLD
Get Peace of Mind with a FREE Consultation
In our no-obligation consultation, we can help you learn your rights and responsibilities surrounding Wills and Estates in QLD and provide you with the security, peace of mind and the protection you deserve. Reach out to ORG Solicitors today to get started.
Need a Copy of a Will?
If you need a copy of a Will and/or are seeking legal advice, the team at O'Connor Rudy and Garrett can assist you. We will contact you to confirm additional details and then organise contacting the required parties to secure a copy of the Will for you.