Get the best estate litigation representation when you need assistance contesting a will in Queensland — from ORG Lawyers.
If you believe you were entitled to more, did not receive what you were promised from a will, or you believe foul play is at fault; we can help.
It is likely you have the right to make a claim against an estate.
Unsure about taking legal action?
At O’Connor Ruddy and Garrett Solicitors, we save you money, time, and the associated emotional toll in disputing wills and inheritance with our No Obligation FREE Claim Assessment. Our experienced Wills and Estate legal team can help you weigh up your options. This is always our very first step in our process of assisting you.
If your claim assessment is successful, we will ensure not only the maximum outcome for your case but will also provide a compassionate approach at every step of the way. Find out more.
Get help with contesting a will in QLD
It can be very distressing to learn you have been left out of a will, or not given what you think you deserve from a will. However, we recognise that the thought of going to court can be daunting.
Before you go ahead, you must know: is it worth contesting a will, or indeed, challenging a will?
- You need a clear and definitive answer;
- This must be backed by years of legal experience;
- Our No Obligation FREE Claim Assessment delivers this peace of mind to you.
Since 1932, ORG Lawyers have helped many Brisbane, and Southeast Queenslanders challenge a will/contest a will (they have different meanings: learn the difference here) and with all matters related to estate litigation. This is so that they receive what they are lawfully entitled to or what they were promised.
Why would you contest a will?
What might be some reasons for you to seek justice in relation to wills and estates?
- To seek what is fair, particularly in cases of undue influence;
- It is often about seeking closure, especially where the person who made the will had a ‘moral duty’ of care that has not been fulfilled;
- If you or someone has been unfairly left out of a will;
- Sometimes it is about vindicating the rightful place of someone within the family tree that has been estranged, forgotten or ignored by no fault or intention of their own, e.g. having occurred through breaches of power of attorney.
Get clarity and assurance by speaking to our experienced estate litigation lawyers. Our initial advice, whilst capped at 60 mins, is 100% complimentary to you and there’s absolutely no obligation that you proceed.
You should act now in order to contest a will in QLD
Strict time limits apply in Queensland for applying for further provision from an estate, so we advise you to find out where you stand — much sooner rather than later.
Ask us about our No-Win, No-Fee option. Take advantage of our No Obligation FREE Claim Assessment today.
You can also contact us online, or call our office direct on 07 3221 9722.