Conveyancing and Property Solicitors
Buying or selling a property is an exciting event, but it can quickly become complex and stressful without the proper support or strategies. That’s where ORG’s experienced conveyancing and property solicitors come in. Whether you are a first time home buyer or a seasoned investor, you can rely on us to ensure that the legal aspects of your property transactions run smoothly, from negotiating contracts to transferring ownership.
Our trusted team can:
- Offer total peace of mind by dutifully reviewing your contract of sale
- Identify and rectify any unfavourable terms and conditions within your contract
- Help you manage critical time limits and due dates
- Provide trusted legal advice surrounding stamp duty, capital gains tax, title deeds etc.
- Conduct Title searches on your behalf
- Prepare all Transfer Documents and Settlement figures for a smooth process
- Ensure a stress-free Transfer of Ownership process
- Assist both Lessor and Lessees in achieving commercially desired results
- Handle and bank sales proceeds into your nominated bank account
- Liaise with all relevant parties, including body corporate
If you are looking to buy or sell your residential or commercial property, ORG Solicitors offer FREE Initial Consultations to discuss your requirements. Simply fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
and Property Services
Why Choose ORG?
Whether you’re buying or selling a property, having a skilled and experienced Conveyancing and Property lawyer like ORG can make a world of difference. Our team has been helping South East Queenslanders navigate complex legal requirements since 1928. As a smaller, more personalised law firm, we pride ourselves on providing the most positive, cost-effective solution for your unique circumstance.
FREE initial consultation
Dedicated legal support & expertise
Cost-effective, personalised service
Proven experience in all areas of Conveyancing and Property
Buy or Sell Property with Confidence
In our no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation, we will help you understand your rights and responsibilities surrounding Conveyancing and Property. Reach out to ORG Solicitors today to get started.
Need a Copy of a Will?
If you need a copy of a Will and/or are seeking legal advice, the team at O'Connor Rudy and Garrett can assist you. We will contact you to confirm additional details and then organise contacting the required parties to secure a copy of the Will for you.